I have the car in the shop for the FOURTH time in as many days. Shift lever linkage, two flat tires (which of coarse were not repairable), & now a cyllanoid (which low and behold just went out of warranty). Are you kidding me? Cars are of the devil. God continually blesses us and helps us get through all of this, but it still amazes me how much can happen at once. This ranks as one of the worst summers I can remember. From the housing, to the car, to the mower, to Pastor's health things have just been messed up. This is all to arrive at a point. I'm a big optimist. I enjoy life knowing that somehow it will work out. God always provides, & there is always a rainbow at the end of the storm. At least ther isn't some pious moron telling me God is punishing me for who knows what. That drives me nuts. I am praising God more & more for the health and well-being of my fam. We got to have
"family time" this summer. I love my fam and church, and God is blessing both. He is good, all the time.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment