Friday, September 4, 2009

Excitement vs Enthusiasm

For those who missed out, I got my first snake at the new house today.  It was hiding in a humidifier box.  Glad I found it now.  We love our new house, and are enjoying every moment we spend there.  We are also exhausted though.  A friend of mine once told me that when we are tired we are more easily broken, and when we are broken is when God shows up.

I am thrilled about starting our Celebrate Recovery tonight, and am looking forward to what God is going to do with it.  We are starting small to get the kinks out, so that we will be prepared for the blessings I know God has for me.  I never thought I would need CR, until I started preparing for it.  I can't believe how much it has helped me, and know it God will use it to help many others.  We will be watching an intro video from Saddleback tonight for any who are interested.

No comments: